Developing the next generation of Black Independent Filmmakers in Birmingham
Back In is a flagship programme investing in Birmingham’s future black filmmakers. Reaching creative talent from across the city region’s diverse communities and vibrant neighbourhoods and supporting them through a training & commissioning programme.
It is a detailed 6 month programme that needs a minimum of 2 days per month.
We’re inviting applications from individuals or companies that want to gain practical real life training and experience around the following areas
1. Networks around new funds and commissions
2. Budgeting and planning
3. Pitching (format and methodology)
4. Trips to film venues and Independent festivals
5. Technical guidance and grading
6. One to one discourse with Film Production CEO’s
7. Conference on Black Filmmakers
8. Small film commission
Closing date for applications is March 25th 2019 12pm